Make these home made chocolates and serve it at any party or during a festive occasion. This chocolate recipe is easy to make and serves as a delicious dessert.
1/4 cup - cocoa powder
200g - Milk powder
1 cup - Sugar
1/2 cup - water
1/4 cup - Butter
1/2 tsp - vanilla essence
Nuts and Raisin
- Make sugar syrup of 1 string consistency, remove from fire.
- Add butter to it and then add milk powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
- Mix really well until everything blends and allow to cool.
- Grease hands slightly with butter.
- Pinch small portions of the chocolate and roll them into balls.
- Refrigerate for a while and serve them, garnished with nuts and raisins.