1 cup - chocolate cookie crumbs
3 tbsp - white Sugar
1/4 cup - butter, melted
250 g - Raspberries
2 tbsp - white Sugar
2 tsp - corn-starch
1/2 cup - water
2 cups - white chocolate chips
1/2 cup - Cream
200 g - Cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup - white Sugar
3 - eggs
1 tsp - vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- In a saucepan, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, corn-starch, and water.
- Bring to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick. Strain sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, melt white chocolate chips with cream, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and .5 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time. Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate.
- Pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tbsp raspberry sauce over batter.
- Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tbsp raspberry sauce over the top.
- Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 8 hours before removing from pan.
- Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.